Arquivos do Blog
Hoje achei um artigo muito interessante sobre a publicação das URLS que são utilizadas pelo Hybrid Configuration no TMG. Este artigo foi feito por especialistas do Community Office 365, vale a pena conferir e validar o seu ambiente na preparação para o Hybrid Configuration.
Segue os passos:
Create the new Rule for use with the Hybrid components
- From Within TMG Management Console, right click on the FireWall Policy from the left tree
- Then select New
- Then select Web Publishing Rule
4. From the Welcome to the New Web Publishing Rule Wizard window type in a name for the rule and select next
5. On the select Rule Action screen select the Allow radio button then select next.
6. On the Publishing Type page select the appropriate option and then select next (in my case I have select the Publish a single Web site or load balancer option)
7. On the Server Connection Security page select the Use SSL option then select next
8. On the Internal Publishing Details page fill in the proper site name and IP address such as the example depicted below. If you are not sure what to put just take a look at your current Exchange publishing rule, once completed select the next option.
9. From the Internal Publishing Details leave the defaults then select the next option. We will configure the paths later in the configuration
10. On the Public Name Details section be sure that the EWS external web site names(for example Mail.Contoso.com) is listed as depicted below then select the next option
11. Then from the Select Web Listener page select the listener used for the regular exchange rule from the drop down menu then select the next option
12. Then from the Authentication Delegation page select the No Delegation, but client may authenticate directly option then select next
13. Then from the Select User Sets page choose the All Users option then select next. Then select the finish option
Then we need to go to the properties of the newly created rule and modify the Paths and the public names within the rule.
- From the TMG management interface right click the newly created rule and select properties
- Then select the Public Names tab and add the autodiscover external URL (for example autodiscover.contoso.com) and apply that change
3. Then select the paths tab and add the paths listed below , be sure to also remove the default “/*” path, then apply those changes
4. The last step it to ensure that this new rule is higher in the list than the primary exchange rule. You can simply right click on the rule and select move up until it is above the primary exchange rule. Then apply the changes
Até a próxima,